COACHING POSITION WEST COAST COLTS
Contribute to the Red & White Legacy
We are looking for a suitably qualified coach who has the ambition to coach at the highest level.
The suitable applicant will have a high degree of coaching experience, at club and/or representative level with the potential to coach at the Heartland level of the game.
They need to be committed to the 6 match campaign and demonstrate they can build an excellent rapport with 18 to 22 year old players.
Key accountabilities of the role are:
- Take overall responsibility for the development of the team vision in partnership with the assistant coach and manager
- Develop and implement a robust selection criteria
- Contribute to the development of a growth mindset in our players, and continued game development in them individually and collectively
- Offer technical advice to the West Coast players both a generic and position specific capacity
- Contribute, along with the other coaching staff, to the development and delivery of an enjoyable, synergised and flexible game plan.
- Contribute to the overall development of the players within the squad both on and off the field, through mentorship, leadership and upholding our organisational values
- To communicate regularly with appropriate club coaches about the fixtures programme and selection of players.
- To liaise with the Heartland coaches with regard to their game plans, selections, and wider training squad.
If you wish to make a positive contribution to West Coast rugby please send a cover letter and resume to WCRU Board P.O. Box 31, Greymouth.
Applications close Friday 12 May @ 5.00pm.