You are here
Home > West Coast RU > JAB Cancellations

JAB Cancellations

Hello All. 

Due to the advised weather forecast and probable wind chill tomorrow we have made the call to cancel U/6 and U/8 Rugby for tomorrow.   

Regarding U/10’s –  if the weather becomes such that it is advisable to cut your games short or pull completely please work with your opposing Coaches and Management to arrange.

Could all JAB Delegates ensure that those who need to be aware of this email do receive it or the information within it.

Thanks All.  Nobby.

Similar Articles